Leggy tagged me a few days ago…
20 years ago I . . .
1. was about to graduate from high school.
2. thought I would never have kids
3. got talked into going to the prom by my best-friend with a guy I broke up with about 2 minutes after graduation.
10 years ago I . . .
1. was running field on a school bond election campaign in Milpitas, CA
2. lived in a dome-shaped apartment building in Oakland
3. with landisdad
5 years ago I . . .
1. had just started trying to have kid #2
2. had never been to the emergency room with my daughter
3. had just changed jobs, to a place I thought I'd work for the next ten years (oops!)
3 years ago I . . .
1. was pregnant with the Potato
2. and running a major project for my job
3. and fighting with lawyers a lot about strategy for that project
1 year ago I . . .
1. had started this blog!
2. was approaching the end of kindergarten (for the Bee) with great relief
So far this year I . . .
1. have traveled for my job four times
2. have been interviewed on the radio twice
3. (we) took our kids to the anti-war march in NYC
Yesterday I . . .
1. allowed the Bee to go on an after-school playdate, without realizing that the other mother was the kind of person who gives kids ice cream for a snack at 5:30
2. sent my mom a Mother's Day gift
3. washed all of the Potato's laundry, so that he could repeat this performance at daycare today.
Today I . . .
1. bought cat litter (TMI? thought so)
2. tickled the Potato mercilessly (I can't resist the toddler giggle!)
3. helped the Bee work on a project involving a dinosaur that I've never heard of before (it's a two-way teaching street, here in landisville)
Tomorrow I will . . .
1. drive a ridiculous distance to go to a work-related event
2. not be home in time for dinner
3. or bed
In the next year I will . . .
1. finally be diaper-free (at least until landisdad or I are ready for Depends)
2. take our kids out of the country on vacation for the first time
3. probably alienate a bunch of travelers, while accomplishing #2
In the next minute I will tag . . .